Friday, March 12, 2010

Cyborg Soldier- the title says it all


A thoroughly silly movie starring Tiffany Amber Thiessen and Bruce Greenwood. I always wonder how actors can emote when they know they are acting in a trash movie. Greenwood, once in the sublime and heartbreaking “Erotica”, overacts here to the degree that maybe he was trying to breathe life into “Cyborg.” The continuity is terrible. The actors are driving down the street in the winter and turn the corner and its fall. Hamilton, Ontario’s weather is stranger than I thought. If Ms. Thiessen isn’t careful, she will become the next Kirstie Alley, starring in her own fat-actor TV show. This flick went straight to DVD and then to Showtime. And I pay extra for premium channels? I guess the joke is on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment